Business Card Draw
Winstar NZ’s Landing Page Package for 1 Year. The prize includes design, development and hosting of a landing page website (single page) for 1 year from the date the website goes live. This does not include option for online store, this can be added at extra cost. The landing page package only includes the features detailed on the winstar website for a landing page package.
Standard Terms and Conditions for The Winstar Website Competition held at the beacon business and leisure show 17,18,19th August 2017
1. By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
2. Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result on the entry being invalid.
3. No responsibility will be taken for late, lost, or incomplete entries.
4. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
5. By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by Winstar or the promoter and that the promoter may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
6. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
7. All prizes are subject to standard terms and conditions of the Winstar which can be found on
8. After 1 year the monthly fees will be charged at $24.99 per month plus GST or higher if the winner has chosen to upgrade to a more expensive package.
9. Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request.
10. Only entries received by 3pm Sunday 20th August 2017 will be accepted.
11. Winners will be drawn at 6 pm Sunday 20th August 2017
12. Winners will be notified by email or telephone.
13. If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 3 days, that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
14. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Winstar NZ Limited and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
15. Entry is open to New Zealand residents only.
16. The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. All entries become the property of Winstar NZ and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes.
18. Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting Winstar in writing to Winstar, 129 James Street, Whakatane, Bay of Plenty 3120
19. By agreeing to enter the competition, you have given Winstar NZ consent to contact them for marketing purposes.
20. Should the winner wish to upgrade to another website package then they will be charged the new package cost less the cost of the landing page package, this applies to the upfront and monthly fees.